This season stinks so bad that blowing it all up seems like something we'd all like to see. I've come to the conclusion that Howie has to go. He had the Midas touch in 2017 on the way to a magical Super Bowl win, but the drafts from 2017 have crippled the team
1. DE Barnett - good player
2. CB Jones - never lived up to expectations, gone
3. CB Douglas - didn't work out, should have tried him at Safety, gone
4. WR Hollins - was supposed to be a great special teamer, contributed very little, gone
4. RB Pumphey - wasted pick. gone
5. WR Gibson - never really did anything, gone
5. LB Gerry - below average player
6. DT Qualls - gone
Misses: In a draft class with Cooks, Kamara, Hunt and Conner, Howie drafted Pumphrey.
2. TE Goedert - good player
4. CB Maddox - average player
4 DE Sweat - improving player
6. T Pryor - backup lineman
7. T Mailata - backup lineman, though might work out at left tackle.
Decent draft, no major misses, but no game changers. Good move up to keep Goedert from the Cowboys.
1. T Dillard - too early to tell, but leaning bust
2. RB Sanders - very good player
2. WR Arcega-Whiteside - bust
4. DE Miller - bust
5. QB Thorson - bust
Horrible draft, with just 1 hit (Sanders) Took JJAW with DK Metcalf on the board. Thorson was a horrible pick and was taken ahead of Minshew
1, WR Reagor - too early to tell
2. QB Hurts - maybe he will be the QB of the future, but who knows
3. LB Taylor - project, too early to tell
4. S Wallace - too early to tell
4. T Driscoll - too early to tell, but looks like a good pick
5. WR Hightower - too early to tell, but potential
6. WR Watkins - too early to tell
6. LB Bradley - may be a depth LB
6. T Tega Wanogho - lottery ticket pick
7. DE Toohill - lost by bad roster management, gone
Mostly too early to tell on this draft. Passing on Jefferson to take Reagor looks like a mistake, but Reagor could blossom, so I can't totally kill them, but I hated it on draft night and still do. Drafting Hurts in the 2nd round when they had huge needs on defense was terrible too, but the way Wentz is playing he might be more needed than we think. trying to slip Toohill through waivers was just awful roster management, and they wouldn't have had to do that if they had put Jeffrey on IR.
Overall, not one all-pro player taken in four drafts, Goedert and Sanders are good but not all-pros, and not one other impact player taken in four drafts.